Photo via: fabartdiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Tree snowflake Door decoration – cute idea instead of a wreath | 10 Amazing Dollar Store Holiday Decor Ideas
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- Create beautiful Christmas decor on a budget with these DIY Dollar Store Holiday decorations & crafts. |10 DIY Dollar Store Holiday Decorations
- So excited to share this simple and sweet dollar store door decoration I made for under ten dollars! Check out my tutorial on how I gave my back door some much needed swag!
- 10 Unique DIY Christmas Tree Ideas | Decozilla
- Decoration idea by using a wine bottle, marbles, twine, and silk leaves! Could easily get most supplies at the dollar store.
- Red Christmas Frame for Door or Wall. This could be easily made from Dollar Store products.
- Decorate your Christmas tree with the most popular trend for holiday decor right now: deer silhouettes! Sweet Rose Studio has put together a super simple tutorial on how to recreate your own!
- Creative Crafts Made With Baskets – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Basket – DIY Storage and Organizing Ideas, Gift Basket Ideas, Best DIY Christmas Presents and Holiday Gifts, Room and Home Decor with Step by Step Tutorials – Easy DIY Ideas and Dollar Store Crafts http://diyjoy.com/diy-basket-crafts
- Snowman Bowl a Cute simple idea you can find the bowls at most Dollar stores or the Christmas tree shops or places similar like that you can do a variation of the idea with a Coastal theme or Christmas village or North Pole Santa shop theme a Terrarium with white flowers ( Irish Moss Sagina Subulata ) for the snow and small herbs or plants to resemble the trees and fairy houses – Daw
- We have been asked by many folks for more craft ideas that use recycled K-cups. Heres one that is a great last-minute holiday project: a bucket of snow! These would be great for use as Christmas tree ornaments, as place card holders, or as embellishments for your gift wrapping.
- DIY Christmas gifts may be a good idea to make your holiday extra special. Think how your family or friends would be moved and love it if they know you put so much time and effort into their gift! But for you, you don’t need to spend a lot of money on them. There are […]