Photo via: passionatepennypincher.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Tree snowflake Door decoration – cute idea instead of a wreath | 10 Amazing Dollar Store Holiday Decor Ideas
- Decorate your front door with this adorable burlap wreath with monogram accent. The base is an 18 grapevine wreath and is adorned with burlap, burlap flowers, chevron accent ribbon, berries & your choice of letter. If you are interested in this wreath but would prefer different colors, please message me. The chevron ribbon, letter & berries can all be done in different colors. These make GREAT Birthday & Housewarming gifts! I can ship directly to the lucky recipient & will include a personalized note. All of my wreaths are one-of-a-kind and may vary slightly from the picture featured in the listing. All of my wreaths should be used under a covered porch & kept protected from rain, snow & direct sunlight. Please note the production time on this wreath. Your wreath will ship in 2-3 weeks. Please allow 4-7 days for shipping.
- Snowman Bowl a Cute simple idea you can find the bowls at most Dollar stores or the Christmas tree shops or places similar like that you can do a variation of the idea with a Coastal theme or Christmas village or North Pole Santa shop theme a Terrarium with white flowers ( Irish Moss Sagina Subulata ) for the snow and small herbs or plants to resemble the trees and fairy houses – Daw
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- Save yourself lots of money with this great list of 10 craft supplies you should buy at Dollar Tree!
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- chipping old paint for beautiful designs, painted furniture, The After Picture of the Chirpy Chippy Dresser She is the only piece so far we haven t allowed to go up for sale that s how much we love her We allowed the natural Mahogany to show through as the wood of the tree
- tire christmas wreath | An old Firestone tire for an old fashioned Firestone Christmas!
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- Melted crayon art is an easy and fun thing. Its so simple, yet the end result can be stunning. The finished product makes great gifts or party favors.
- Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Forsythia Wreath at the happy housie