Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- Pop on over now to check out these quick, easy and INEXPENSIVE Dollar Store Bandana Pillows! Add a pop of color to any room in your house!
- Add a pop of color to your bathroom by filling soap dispensers with glass gems and faux flowers.
- Decorate your dorm room and add some much-needed light with these 16 clever and pretty DIY lights and lamps for your bedroom to save money.
- $2 Toothbrush Holder! At the Dollar Tree, purchase one glass candle holder or vase and one pouch of stones. I chose natural, but you can also choose glass beads to match the color of your bathroom! Simply place the stones into the vase and add toothbrushes!
- Idea for getting bigger baseboards without ripping all your old ones out: Add small molding a few inches above and paint wall space in between the same color.
- 10 Awesome Ideas to Repurpose Old Stuff and Giving Them a New Life
- Coffee Filter Peonies Tutorial ~ make pretty peonies from dyed coffee filters! (Click Photo)
- From birdhouse organizers and hangit photo displays to floral garlands to paper dot garlands your room will be the envy of all your friends. So get your
- birthdays. LOVE THIS IDEA. Perpetual. Just add another cap with the new birth or anniversary date. 🙂 🙂 NEED to remember this. Gifts for Christmas for the ladies in my life next year?
- Chalkboard paint is a form of art that you can draw on any surface and in any color. It’s pretty much a gift to interior design, and super fun to DIY. You can paint everyday objects like jars, trays, cloches, wine glasses and you can create unique gift tags, garden markers and decorative items.
- LIFE without MUSIC Guitar Quote Digital Print (Various Color Options) Music Wall Art, Music Print, Guitar Print, Music Home Decor