Photo via: hercampus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Surgery in a Bottle – Kiehl’s Over-Night Biological Peel, said to be as effective as a 10 percent glycolic acid peel. It’s $42—definitely less expensive than a peel (let alone the several ‘peels’ one bottle can deliver), and all you have to do is smooth it on and get into bed.”
- Dont know what to do with wine bottles. I will show you an easy way to make tiki torches using wine bottles. A tiki wine bottle decorates any deck or patio
- They take no more than a few hours to complete. So here are 20 really awesome DIY mason jar ideas and things you can do with them.
- Easy DIY Home Decor on a Budget | Upcyclced Ideas with Bottles | Wine Bottle DIY Soap Dispenser| DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- 12 shocking things you didnt know you can do with an old dresser
- Get cash back on things you buy anyway at Target, Walmart, CVS, Family Dollar, Dollar General, Walgreens and more with this easy fun app! Dont miss out! Sign up today and get $10 bucks!
- Do you want to create a beautiful home but money is tight? Here are 10 great tips for How to Decorate on a Tight Budget. You can make a beautiful home on a small budget.
- Spray glass vase to let it have a luxury mercury glass look. | 30 Low-Budget Makeovers You Could Do With Spray Paint
- Household management station — frame everything behind glass, then write on the calendar, update the meal plan, check off the to-do list with a dry erase marker. | I have been wanting to make one of these for the side of the fridge. Might do it this week!
- Top 58 Most Creative Home-Organizing Ideas and DIY Projects While there are tons of products that you can buy that are designed to help you to get your home organized, we like the DIY of doing things so we have a few ideas for organization tips that you can do yourself, from things around your home.
- Looking for some easy ways to make extra cash on the side? If you love making things like we do, then selling crafts is the best way to go, ever! We are always looking for unique ideas that allow us to put our crafting skills to good use and get paid for it, and we decided to put together a list of
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.