Photo via: eleganceandenchantment.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Storage, meet style. The perfect piece of home décor, accent chests are the perfect addition to your home, especially if you’re working with small space. Show off your personal decorating skills while creating extra room to get organized with endless options of accent chests. Shop styles for every space at up to 70% OFF every day, and enjoy FREE shipping over $49 (even the big stuff!). Sign up to see more!
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- Lots of great tips to keep up with your bill payments including these free printables. Great for a family binder! // cleanandscentsible.com
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- Beauty Harmony Life celebrates its first year of existence, in which, with your support managed to raise to a significant level. Thanks to the growing attendance by you that gives us the strength to continue to offer you more beautiful, harmonious and vibrant ideas that will ease you your daily living. Below we present 99 most popular ideas in the previous year that were frequented by your side. Enjoy the rich offer of DIY ideas crammed into 3 parties! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Light up some wine bo…
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Last week I shared Owen’s nursery, so today I thought I’d share his nursery closet and how I organized it. It’s currently the most organized closet in our entire house so don’t think every closet in our house looks like this. Our master bedroom closet is in shambles but Owen’s closet is the epitome of organized. …
- Download lots of free printables including free printable wall art and free printable decor from Chicfetti! We offer many types of free printable wall art.
- Hi friends! I’m so excited to be teaming up with some of my favourite bloggers for a wonderful Summer Printable and Vignette Blog Hop hosted by my sweet friend, Kirsten, over at Ella Claire Inspired. I’m all too eager to welcome summer into our home this year. The sunshine, warm breeze and lazy days are just what…Read More »
- Top 58 Most Creative Home-Organizing Ideas and DIY Projects While there are tons of products that you can buy that are designed to help you to get your home organized, we like the DIY of doing things so we have a few ideas for organization tips that you can do yourself, from things around your home.
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.