Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- $11 using supplies from the Dollar Store! (This whole website is full of Dollar Store tutorials!)
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- I am pretty unorganized when it comes to the stuff in my house. This year is all about getting organized! So Im telling you the nitty gritty on what Im doing, and how Im going to accomplish organizing every room in my house!
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- Hillary Clinton’s Email Server – Late last year, it was alleged that Hillary had an illegal email server in her New York home where she sent and received classified emails. When this story first broke, I got all kinds of questions by my non-techies pals about what a server is. Most people only know about servers in restaurants. They have no clue what an email server is. Well, yall know I’m a professor. Let Dr. Wilson break it down for ya.
- Welcome friends! I’m so glad you’re here! Do you struggle with pantry organization? Sometimes it is hard to keep the space organized and functional. Today I’ve rounded up 18 Fabulous Pantry Organization Ideas full of inspiration to get you organized. Check out this fun collection of REAL pantries to get ideas on how to …
- DIY Picture Luminaries are perfect for any occasion, centerpiece or even just for your home decor! Supplies all from the dollar store too! So easy and inexpensive!
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Coming to college means a multitude of changes and decisions. One of the more fun decisions is decorating your dorm room or apartment. Every college dorm and student apartment requires you to maximize your space to the extreme. Fitting the equivalent of a whole year’s worth of your life; clothes, toiletries, electronics, and school supplies,…
- One of my favorite places is the dollar store! There are so many useful items there that you would not expect to see in such an inexpensive store. I go there often when I’m in need of something and a lot of times they have it! I love it because it saves me so muchContinue Reading…