Photo via: thehoneycombhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love crafting but cant always fit it into your budget due to the high cost of supplies? Lately on Pinterest I have been seeing dollar store crafts, and I finally decided to go try making a few myself to see if they were actually worth the effort. Was I ever surprised to find that these cheap craft
- Awesome DIY Dollar Store Organizing Hacks! Organizing your home doesnt have to cost a fortune! Check out these 11 inexpensive dollar store organizing hacks to organize everything! | organizing tips, organizing tricks, home organization, cheap organizing ideas, inexpensive organizing ideas
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- At the heart of budget decorating, or DIY decorating for that matter, is the makeover. Find a used piece with good bones at a thrift store, yard sale or flea market, and transform it into something stylish and lovely. Paint is your number one weapon of course, but there are so many creative ways to …
- 11 Ways to Improve Your Entryway In Less Than 1 Hour: With these simple DIY projects your entry way will be as stylish and welcoming as you are. Make your homes first room your favorite space.
- Thanks for stopping by! If you’re new here make sure to subscribe or join us onfacebook to keep up with our new creative ideas! I am so ready to be shouting from the roof tops, “Welcome Fall!” Between the ridiculously high temperatures and the cabin fever for my kidlets, we are ready for a wonderfully welcome change of …
- Lip Scrub 1:1 ratio of sugar to coconut oil (or olive oil) Vanilla Extract Combine and mix well. Ratio will depend on the oil using and texture you are going for. Can use other extracts/flavors.
- 16 Ways to Decorate with Pumpkins and Gourds • Fall decorating ideas with these bloggers inspiration for easy decor from the grocery store!
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!
- $11 using supplies from the Dollar Store! (This whole website is full of Dollar Store tutorials!)