Photo via: apieceofrainbow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- Try this easy melt and pour ginger and lime soap recipe – with the unique scent you are sure to love! You can make 12 bars in just an hour!
- High Style, Low Budget : Thanksgiving Tables! Lots of great ideas and tutorials, including this nature inspired table from Trendy Tree!
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- Its time to get organized! Ive come across lots of great ways to organize. Here is a great list of easy ways to organize in all the chaotic spaces in your house. Even if youre starting in one room in your house, little changes can help reduce the clutter.
- A detailed Macrame Plant Hanger Tutorial – all steps are explained in English and German as well as with lots of pictures to guide you through the DIY!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- If you are looking for some raised bed garden designs that are easy, check this out! This is one of the easiest raised garden plans out there!
- Coffee Filter Peonies Tutorial ~ make pretty peonies from dyed coffee filters! (Click Photo)
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- Turn a regular fan into an amazing rainbow one. | 23 DIY Projects That Will Blow everyones Mind this is amazing
- 1. Mark down things to remember on a DIY dry erase board. DIY dorm hacks are the best dorm hacks! Just put a piece of pretty scrapbook paper in any frame and just like that you have your own dry erase board. Dry erase markers write perfectly on the glass…