Photo via: lifeasmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My Favorite Thrift Store Finds – treasures in the rough
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- DIY Kate Spade Decor | DIY Kate Spade Office | DIY Kate Spade Party | Kate Spade Decor | Kate Spade Crafts | Easy Crafts
- 15 Little Clever ideas to improve your kitchen 4
- Have you been in an accident? Dont know what to do next? See what this experienced personal injury paralegal has to say!
- Coffee Filter Peonies Tutorial ~ make pretty peonies from dyed coffee filters! (Click Photo)
- Organizing and Decluttering Pinterest | For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time …
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- See 8 cheap wall art ideas that can help you add style to your home. You dont have to spend a fortune to have a beautiful home.
- Turn worthless pennies into great DIY home decor
- Every time I’ve moved into a new space, I have come up with many, many grandiose ideas for how to decorate. When I was a senior in high school dreaming about my