Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10. Spray paint branches for a pretty centerpiece or home decor idea. — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- A ton of awesome organization ideas for the home (car too!). A lot of these are really clever storage solutions for small spaces. — 55 Genius Storage Inventions That Will Simplify Your Life
- This list of ten craft supplies you should be buying at Dollar Tree is great! Hopefully it will save you a lot of money on your next project.
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- Update: Weve tested two new techniques for dyeing glass jars. Check them out here! Remember the Mod Podge + food coloring technique for painting clear glass? That was cool and all, but I spotted another method using Vitrail glass paint and acetone (nail polish remover) that allows the bottles and jars to be used as actual vases, as the finish is waterproof! This treatment provides for more depth of color as well. Head on over to our updated post to get more details!
- Save yourself lots of money with this great list of 10 craft supplies you should buy at Dollar Tree!
- Ive mentioned before on here and on twitter, and via instagram that I cloth diaper Jazz. Today, I want to share how I save even more money on my diapering expenses by using a homemade laundry detergent. Since using this recipe I found from Fresh Idea Mama I have not had any issue with my…
- 13 laundry room organization ideas that will turn washing clothes into a breeze
- looks like they used dollar store vases and attached mirrors to the top then the jewels. I would spray paint cheap candlesticks silver and place in between the mirrors to create a cupcake stand
- What you’ll need: – Assorted vintage glass vases (I found mine at a local thrift store, 9 pieces for $5) – Rubbing Alcohol (optional) – Brown craft paper or newspaper – Latex gloves – White glossy spray paint (I used Krylon Multipurpose Indoor/Outdoor Gloss White)
- As everyone is gearing up for Back to School and putting together everything you will need in the dorms, we found a couple of cool DIY projects that will make your dorm look like no other without spending a fortune. Each project will help you and your new roommates get organized from day one. Problem:…