Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a cute serving tray for display. I used mine in my living room! Total cost $4 but could be even cheaper if you have a frame or framed mirror to upcycle. PinterestRemakes
- A minimal bedroom feels au naturale with leafy decor—whether its hanging from the walls or in the form of a tiny plant.
- Heres some more custom made wreaths (and garlands) I make for clients. I show you how to make them in my video tutorial. wreath christmaswreath Gorgeous crea…
- 100 inspiring and motivational art printables, designed by Elegance and Enchantment. Sign up for a subscription to gain access to this growing library of designs, or take advantage of the free downloads that are shared every week!
- A detailed Macrame Plant Hanger Tutorial – all steps are explained in English and German as well as with lots of pictures to guide you through the DIY!
- Chalkboard Paint – Perfect for a childrens church room or youth group hang out room!
- This is so awesome! A shoe organizer works great for keeping things in the car neat and tidy. If you have children, you probably have a load of things that you need to take with you when you go. Small shoe organizers will fit all of those items and you can just hang them over the back of the front seat so that kids can get to what they need.
- Adding style to your home decorating can be easy, fast and free. Here are creative ideas to bring personality to any room, without spending any cash! Use fabric from clothing you no longer use. Pretty prints and textured sweaters make amazing pillow covers, can be used to recover chairs, and even as wall …
- You can also use a collage frame to leave yourself notes for certain days of the week, like appointments.
- Hang an old distressed looking ladder to the wall for a rustic shelf, add rustic looking frames and rustic decor for a beautiful look..love …
- Add extra storage with an extra shower curtain rod, then all you have to so is hang up some shower caddies.
- Wishing your craft room looked like all the gorgeous ones you see on Pinterest? I was, too, but my crafting supplies seem to have taken over the entire room and may soon encompass my entire house if I do not soon find a solution. Not everyone needs the same craft room organizing solution, since we a