Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- Are you having an addiction to collect coffee mugs? Your house is full of all kinds of coffee mugs here and there and you are always racking your brains to find ways to storage them. Maybe sometimes all tricks have been exhausted, so you can only lock them away. But we don’t think it’s an […]
- 11 Ways to Improve Your Entryway In Less Than 1 Hour: With these simple DIY projects your entry way will be as stylish and welcoming as you are. Make your homes first room your favorite space.
- Everyone who owns a gas stove, pin this!! It works! Mine were absolutely disgusting and I tried everything to clean them. It was so gross how much came off! Definitely the best stove grate cleaner ever.
- Easiest project ever this weekend – get excited. Soooo I havent exactly been feelin the Fall mood lately. I know – wtf, right? Halloween is my jam. Usually. But I think its because the past two years that weve spent in Colorado, Fall came on FULL FORCE. Chilly weather, pumpkin everything, plaid flannels, the works. This year however, its been so warm that it still feels like summer but with a side of pumpkin spice latte. Seriously. IT WAS 80 DEGREES YESTERDAY! So after a few good rou…
- Looking for some easy ways to make extra cash on the side? If you love making things like we do, then selling crafts is the best way to go, ever! We are always looking for unique ideas that allow us to put our crafting skills to good use and get paid for it, and we decided to put together a list of
- Wanting to decorate your home on a tight budget? Here are 10 great ways to make your decorating budget go as far as possible.
- Love crafting but cant always fit it into your budget due to the high cost of supplies? Lately on Pinterest I have been seeing dollar store crafts, and I finally decided to go try making a few myself to see if they were actually worth the effort. Was I ever surprised to find that these cheap craft
- Ive been feeling very inspired by seashells lately, finding different ways to work them into my decor. One of my recent creations is this nautical seashell wreath, which would be a great way to use souvenirs from a beach vacation. Even if you dont have shells and rope on hand, you should still be able to make this for just a few dollars.
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- Its time to get organized! Ive come across lots of great ways to organize. Here is a great list of easy ways to organize in all the chaotic spaces in your house. Even if youre starting in one room in your house, little changes can help reduce the clutter.
- Have you been in an accident? Dont know what to do next? See what this experienced personal injury paralegal has to say!