Photo via: happydealhappyday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- Looking for some easy ways to make extra cash on the side? If you love making things like we do, then selling crafts is the best way to go, ever! We are always looking for unique ideas that allow us to put our crafting skills to good use and get paid for it, and we decided to put together a list of
- The Ultimate Guide for the Best Fall Ever, Awesome Family Fun Autumn Bucket List, Outdoor Activities, Apple Recipes, Pumpkin ideas, Fall crafts, This List is GREAT!
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- LOVE THIS! Preserve your child’s Christmas list in an ornament every year. Wish I would have thought of this many years ago @ Home Design Pins
- Try this easy melt and pour ginger and lime soap recipe – with the unique scent you are sure to love! You can make 12 bars in just an hour!
- Hillary Clinton’s Email Server – Late last year, it was alleged that Hillary had an illegal email server in her New York home where she sent and received classified emails. When this story first broke, I got all kinds of questions by my non-techies pals about what a server is. Most people only know about servers in restaurants. They have no clue what an email server is. Well, yall know I’m a professor. Let Dr. Wilson break it down for ya.
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- My how-to: get 2 brown paper bags and cut to desired height. Cut one bag into strips (all sides but the bottom). Put treat in uncut bag, then wrap cut bag around that. I like to use a carmel apple for the treat and have the stick in the apple double as the brrom stick.
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Easiest project ever this weekend – get excited. Soooo I havent exactly been feelin the Fall mood lately. I know – wtf, right? Halloween is my jam. Usually. But I think its because the past two years that weve spent in Colorado, Fall came on FULL FORCE. Chilly weather, pumpkin everything, plaid flannels, the works. This year however, its been so warm that it still feels like summer but with a side of pumpkin spice latte. Seriously. IT WAS 80 DEGREES YESTERDAY! So after a few good rou…
- Summer crafts are the secret to having fun all summer long. Browse this list of crafts and projects that are easy to make in a flash!