Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via http://TheKimSixFix.com
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Clever money saving DIY platter. Dollar Tree finds: $1 candle stick holder, $1 plate. Paint them, glue them, Voila- serving platter. Need to do this with multiple levels for a new cupcake stand!
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Use a cake pan from the dollar store and a candlestick to make an organizer next to your sink to keep everything clean and organized. I love dollar store crafts!
- From diy makeup organizers to diy manicure gift sets, heres the ultimate gift guide for handmade Christmas gifts for teen girls for 2016!
- Completely organize your bathroom with stuff from Dollar Tree! This is the best post for bathroom organization tips on a budget!
- Cake Stand Kitchen Organizer – from the dollar store. Krylon Brushed Metallic Satin oil rubbed bronze paint. Silver tray, glass candlestick holder, scotch super glue
- Four mirror tiles and one ceramic tile (for the base – cheaper than a mirror tile, especially since the bottom/inside wont be seen anyway); glue felt on bottom to keep ceramic tile base from scratching furniture, countertop, etc. This would also make a pretty container for makeup brushes on a vanity – just put cheap (but pretty!) beads inside, then stand your brushes up in the beads.
- looks like they used dollar store vases and attached mirrors to the top then the jewels. I would spray paint cheap candlesticks silver and place in between the mirrors to create a cupcake stand
- Belt organizer with clothespin from dollar store