Photo via: thefrugalhomemaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole – great make ahead recipe! Only 6 ingredients!! Bacon, cheddar cheese, tater tots, eggs, milk, Ranch mix. Can refrigerate or freeze for later. Great for breakfast. lunch or dinner. Everyone loves this easy breakfast casserole!!
- This is an easy dollar store craft. Use items from the dollar store to make a pretty mirror to display on a table or dresser.
- These rice krispie treat pumpkins are ADORABLE and theyre really easy to make! Theyd be perfect for a Halloween party snack, or even Thanksgiving!
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- This sweet little bouquet made of vintage buttons is displayed in an small, old wooden spool with brown thread. It is only 4 inches tall. It would add a charming touch to a sewing or craft room. This design features 6 cheerful button blossoms in sunny yellow and tan with 2 dark red wire spirals and 3 gold wire flower accents. If you are interested in international shipping, please convo me and I will get shipping pricing for you.
- Four mirror tiles and one ceramic tile (for the base – cheaper than a mirror tile, especially since the bottom/inside wont be seen anyway); glue felt on bottom to keep ceramic tile base from scratching furniture, countertop, etc. This would also make a pretty container for makeup brushes on a vanity – just put cheap (but pretty!) beads inside, then stand your brushes up in the beads.
- Recipe for Gummy Bear Popsicles – What little kid wouldn’t love a Popsicle filled with gummy bears? These are so fun yet so easy to make! These popsicles will be a great poolside snack for the kids this year.
- Christmas centerpiece, using a tiered plate rack or tiered baskets for the base and adding natural greens and ornaments – lights, too!
- A tension rod under the sink is the perfect spot to store bottles of cleaning products for easy access, and increased storage space on shelves
- 1. Mark down things to remember on a DIY dry erase board. DIY dorm hacks are the best dorm hacks! Just put a piece of pretty scrapbook paper in any frame and just like that you have your own dry erase board. Dry erase markers write perfectly on the glass…
- 100 inspiring and motivational art printables, designed by Elegance and Enchantment. Sign up for a subscription to gain access to this growing library of designs, or take advantage of the free downloads that are shared every week!
- Chalkboard paint is a form of art that you can draw on any surface and in any color. It’s pretty much a gift to interior design, and super fun to DIY. You can paint everyday objects like jars, trays, cloches, wine glasses and you can create unique gift tags, garden markers and decorative items.