Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- Four mirror tiles and one ceramic tile (for the base – cheaper than a mirror tile, especially since the bottom/inside wont be seen anyway); glue felt on bottom to keep ceramic tile base from scratching furniture, countertop, etc. This would also make a pretty container for makeup brushes on a vanity – just put cheap (but pretty!) beads inside, then stand your brushes up in the beads.
- Ive been wanting to SPRUCE up my bathroom with flare, but on a budget and now this has given me a way and idea to be able to just that. I can find these potters at any dollar store and buy some paint at a craft store, I can SPRUCE up my bathroom all under a few bucks…cant wait! When we moved in the colors on the walls were/are: peach tone on walls with slate grey tile flooring (its very neutral-not loving it).. So lavender on the walls to go with the slate grey tiles on the floor.
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- $2 Toothbrush Holder! At the Dollar Tree, purchase one glass candle holder or vase and one pouch of stones. I chose natural, but you can also choose glass beads to match the color of your bathroom! Simply place the stones into the vase and add toothbrushes!
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- painted rocks – why did I never think of this? Rocks from the dollar tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- Add water to Elmer’s glue and brush inside of mason jar. Put glitter inside of the jars, and roll/spin the jar around until the glitter coats the sides. Add a tea light after it dries, and voila!
- Wishing your craft room looked like all the gorgeous ones you see on Pinterest? I was, too, but my crafting supplies seem to have taken over the entire room and may soon encompass my entire house if I do not soon find a solution. Not everyone needs the same craft room organizing solution, since we a
- This one of my favorite solutions for small spaces and storage. These are not only great in a bathroom, but great in laundry room, closets for gloves and hats during winter, and craft rooms. I love how you can attache different sizes and colors of baskets to the towel rod to color code things. – 30 Brilliant Bathroom Organization and Storage DIY Solutions
- Ive mentioned before on here and on twitter, and via instagram that I cloth diaper Jazz. Today, I want to share how I save even more money on my diapering expenses by using a homemade laundry detergent. Since using this recipe I found from Fresh Idea Mama I have not had any issue with my…