Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Mason Jar Tissue Holder – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Spread the loveWho says your table should not be decorated this Christmas? Make it fabulous too with these most repinned pins on Pinterest we have gathered, to give you beautiful DIY table décor ideas. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down now and choose the best one for you! Mason Jar Luminaries Mason jars …
- DIY Painted Mason Jars Tutorial | Mason Jar Vases | Add a touch of fall to your home decor with these fun painted mason jar vases!
- DIY Wall Bathroom Decor on a Budget | DIY Rustic Mason Jar Sconce by DIY Ready
- Mason Jar Bathroom Set | Click Pic for 20 Dollar Store Organizing Ideas for Bathrooms | Quick and Easy Bathroom Makeover Ideas on a Budget
- Don’t you love apothecary jars? Originally jars for medicines and supplies, they add vintage charm and can be used for everyday decor, holiday ornaments or even for decoratively displaying food and goodies! We start off with a few DIY apothecary jar projects for those of you who want to make your own, and then we …
- In love with mason jar crafts? If you need some DIY projects to make with your mason jars, here’s a great list you can try out. From mason …
- Mason Jar Lid Wreath Ornaments
- Update: Weve tested two new techniques for dyeing glass jars. Check them out here! Remember the Mod Podge + food coloring technique for painting clear glass? That was cool and all, but I spotted another method using Vitrail glass paint and acetone (nail polish remover) that allows the bottles and jars to be used as actual vases, as the finish is waterproof! This treatment provides for more depth of color as well. Head on over to our updated post to get more details!
- Decorate your Christmas tree with the most popular trend for holiday decor right now: deer silhouettes! Sweet Rose Studio has put together a super simple tutorial on how to recreate your own!