Photo via: createforless.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- Ed Note: Hi Everyone! As you may remember, I put out a call for DIY contributors a few weeks ago – and today I’m thrilled to introduce the first new DIY column! Mandy from Fabric, Paper, Glue will be sharing fantastic entertaining DIY ideas with us every month. Today she’s starting with an idea perfect …
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- DIY Craft Project: Sharpie Mug Tutorial – Custom heart handle mugs that require no artistic ability or transfers! If you can trace and make dots you can make these mugs! Learn the easy hack! Uses oil based Sharpie paint pens that are baked on. DIY Tutorial perfect for Mothers Day Gifts or Valentines Day.
- Organizing and Decluttering Pinterest | For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time …
- Lets have a moment of silence for my @beatsbydre headphones that just died on me this morning while I was running on the treadmill. No lie. I was so bummed. I got these when they first came out years ago.
- Yule Besom Ornaments; I use to make these 20 years ago to sell at craft supplies. I think I need to make some new ones for my Yule tree… I even still have the supplies…
- Turn Dollar Store Bins into Stylish Storage ___ I feel like I can never have enough bins and baskets to keep everything organized – from my son’s blocks to our collection of phone chargers, there is always something that needs to be corralled. My absolute favorite containers are vintage crates, boxes, and buckets but those aren’t always easy to find and they can get expensive. And if you need a matching pair, you can pretty much forget it.
- My name is Alexa, and Masterpiece Mixers is one of my favorite places to visit when I get my paint on. This is my own result from taking the Abstract Flower class more than a year ago. It was interesting to see how Debbie taught this painting to a group of 18 versus 4.
- Looking for some easy ways to make extra cash on the side? If you love making things like we do, then selling crafts is the best way to go, ever! We are always looking for unique ideas that allow us to put our crafting skills to good use and get paid for it, and we decided to put together a list of
- This one of my favorite solutions for small spaces and storage. These are not only great in a bathroom, but great in laundry room, closets for gloves and hats during winter, and craft rooms. I love how you can attache different sizes and colors of baskets to the towel rod to color code things. – 30 Brilliant Bathroom Organization and Storage DIY Solutions