Photo via: thepaintedshelf.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- Room divider from Hobby Lobby, large wall art, easy cheap project
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Grow Plants in your Backyard by Building a Trellis and Raised Garden Box Combo Garden
- adorable DIY candle centerpieces… those beads are super cheap at Hobby Lobby.
- DIY Tutorial: Using Hobby Lobby brackets to make cute shelves in any color!
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- As everyone is gearing up for Back to School and putting together everything you will need in the dorms, we found a couple of cool DIY projects that will make your dorm look like no other without spending a fortune. Each project will help you and your new roommates get organized from day one. Problem:…
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- BEAUTIFUL…and DIY..take 4 stained boards, put a Lowes plastic doormat on top and spray paint with Cream color or any color u like..REMOVE and THIS is what u have for ur WALL!! ~The French Flea
- Looking for some cool crafts to make and sell? How about some awesome ideas you can make and sell on Etsy? Online marketplaces like Etsy are indeed some of the best and easiest places to sell your crafts for cash, but knowing what to make and sell can sometimes be the challenge. Check out these awes
- Awesome DIY Dollar Store Organizing Hacks! Organizing your home doesnt have to cost a fortune! Check out these 11 inexpensive dollar store organizing hacks to organize everything! | organizing tips, organizing tricks, home organization, cheap organizing ideas, inexpensive organizing ideas