Photo via: eighteen25.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- Some DIY projects can get pricey because of the materials, but you can always keep your costs low if you stick to dollar-store items! Check out this roundup of really awesome dollar-store projects.
- Update: Weve tested two new techniques for dyeing glass jars. Check them out here! Remember the Mod Podge + food coloring technique for painting clear glass? That was cool and all, but I spotted another method using Vitrail glass paint and acetone (nail polish remover) that allows the bottles and jars to be used as actual vases, as the finish is waterproof! This treatment provides for more depth of color as well. Head on over to our updated post to get more details!
- Top 58 Most Creative Home-Organizing Ideas and DIY Projects While there are tons of products that you can buy that are designed to help you to get your home organized, we like the DIY of doing things so we have a few ideas for organization tips that you can do yourself, from things around your home.
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- Spray glass vase to let it have a luxury mercury glass look. | 30 Low-Budget Makeovers You Could Do With Spray Paint
- In love with mason jar crafts? If you need some DIY projects to make with your mason jars, here’s a great list you can try out. From mason …
- Check out this step by step tutorial for learning how to make painted and frosted glass jars ~ which make great candle holders!
- Looking for some easy ways to make extra cash on the side? If you love making things like we do, then selling crafts is the best way to go, ever! We are always looking for unique ideas that allow us to put our crafting skills to good use and get paid for it, and we decided to put together a list of
- Castle DIY: How to: Easy Pillow Covers – cheap and easy fix for a pillow update. Cover two pillows for the price of one store bought upgrade! Anyone can do this. Recommended for novices and new sewers!
- Chalkboard paint is a form of art that you can draw on any surface and in any color. It’s pretty much a gift to interior design, and super fun to DIY. You can paint everyday objects like jars, trays, cloches, wine glasses and you can create unique gift tags, garden markers and decorative items.
- This is a gorgeous glass bead vase, and even though these photos do not do it justice, it really looks like something purchased, no handmade.