Photo via: thriftydecorating-nikkiw.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Room divider from Hobby Lobby, large wall art, easy cheap project
- dollar store items, marbles, glass beads, vase, cheap, fun, easy, inexpensive, home decor, candle votives, candle, hurricane, diy, handmade, homemade
- DIY Tutorial: Using Hobby Lobby brackets to make cute shelves in any color!
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- A garden trellis from lowes is about $11. Hobby lobby sells stars for about $5 each. Awesome 🙂
- Washi tape is born from the combination of Japanese-style paper and masking tape. It comes in a wide range of colors and patterns, its also really cheap to get, at a dollar a roll. You probably have some washi rolls laying around, not knowing what to do with them, so here are 17 ideas to use those washi tape rolls you got.
- $2 Toothbrush Holder! At the Dollar Tree, purchase one glass candle holder or vase and one pouch of stones. I chose natural, but you can also choose glass beads to match the color of your bathroom! Simply place the stones into the vase and add toothbrushes!
- Christmas Rustic Style. Love the smell of Orange Pomanders. Buy your Cloves in bulk at a Health Food store, SUPER CHEAP!
- Groceries are certainly not cheap these days. Many households spend hundreds of dollars every month feeding their families and making those groceries last is important.
- Dollar stores tend to get a bad rap. When you think of the low priced items they carry, we judge it as low quality and let’s be honest, ‘cheap looking’ stuff. It may be time for you to give your neighborhood store another chance. Here are some really cool DIY projects that look like they were bought at a boutique.
- Four mirror tiles and one ceramic tile (for the base – cheaper than a mirror tile, especially since the bottom/inside wont be seen anyway); glue felt on bottom to keep ceramic tile base from scratching furniture, countertop, etc. This would also make a pretty container for makeup brushes on a vanity – just put cheap (but pretty!) beads inside, then stand your brushes up in the beads.
- Great use of candle sticks and birdhouses. Spray and shabby chic the candle sticks, and hot glue the birdhouse on top = adorable!