Photo via: homebnc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- tea pot and cup
- Tmnt ninja turtle party theme activity game decor Knock out shredder(punch a cup to find him)
- DIY Kate Spade Decor | DIY Kate Spade Office | DIY Kate Spade Party | Kate Spade Decor | Kate Spade Crafts | Easy Crafts
- Coffee beans & tea lights. The warmth from the candles makes the coffee beans smell amazing.
- Add water to Elmer’s glue and brush inside of mason jar. Put glitter inside of the jars, and roll/spin the jar around until the glitter coats the sides. Add a tea light after it dries, and voila!
- Simple and Cheap Homemade Method to Refinish Wooden Furniture Olive or Vegetable Oil – About ¾ cup White or Apple Cider Vinegar – About ¼ cup Just mix together and dip a rag into the mixture. Then, just wipe your furniture down with it.
- Make your home look and smell sweet with these easy Easter crafts.
- 20. Curious little bunny pots: Top 27 Cute and Money Saving DIY Crafts to Welcome The Easter
- DIY Easter Home Decor Ideas – Beautiful Spring Home Decor Ideas that you can make at home!
- These 50 DIY Easter Centerpieces Will Make Sunday Dinner So Much Prettier
- Easter Bunny Wreath.. I would love to make this for my front door!
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.