Photo via: meadowlakeroad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Castle Diy – How to: A Succulent Terrarium Tutorial – easy as pie and really adorable. Help make the winter a little more tolerable by bringing some green inside.
- Designer Inspired Succulent Centerpiece – As a budget crafter, its fun to make my own version of an expensive items for pennies. I had seen faux succulent centerpieces at a home decor store and knew I had to make it myself.
- Decorative Twig Christmas Tree – EASY and FREE to make!! Perfect DIY Christmas Craft idea for your Rustic Christmas. Click through to learn how to make one too with an easy step by step tutorial! thediydreamer.com
- Quick and simple rustic glam fall decor – a Glitter Monogrammed Pumpkin! Plus a tutorial on using Silhouette double-sided adhesive.
- Make this Custom Potted Hanging Herb Garden. An easy DIY for your home made from pallet wood and inexpensive terra cotta pots! – Click through for the full tutorial.
- An easy step-by-step tutorial for finishing raw wood or furniture. With this technique you can apply a Farmhouse Style Finish to your next DIY project.
- Create an easy no Sew DIY Succulent Floral Arrangement with an upcycled tin, moss and felt.
- Looking for simple, easy fall decor? Try these fall succulent planters! A simple…
- A felt succulent wreath tutorial | thinkmakeshareblog.com
- This Masculine Bedroom Makeover functions as a Guest Room, Teenage Boys Room, and an Office. Lots of great ideas for making a room multi-functional!
- Dream Catchers are so beautiful and so peaceful. Even if you don’t believe in the actual reason that they exist, you are certain to love the look of them. LuLu’s Blog has a great tutorial for making your own dream catchers. You just need a few basic ingredients – the list is on the site – and…
- This is a great furniture makeover idea for an end table makeover – find out how to turn a side table into a bench. Easy side table redo in a day!