Photo via: theidearoom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Mason Jar Tissue Holder – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- These bath bombs for kids are an easy weekend project. Your kids will have fun helping make them and will love watching them fizz around the bath tub.
- bathroom refresh with blue and white wallpaper, claw foot tub
- How to create organization in your bathroom with non-other-than mason jars. Cute and functional. diy bath
- A beach themed bathroom idea on a tight budget. I think this would be great as apartment/small bathroom decor if youre not into nautical themes, but if your more of a coastal decorator like me. I like this spa-like vibe. Dollar tree silver tray, seashell vase fillers, river rocks… dollartree decor
- black and white bathroom with teal accent color. Use in upstairs bath with black and white pictures on small wall to bathroom.
- Very easy tutorial to make this tiered tray for $5!
- DIY-Anleitung: Dein eigener Badvorleger mit Pompoms, Bad Accessoires / diy tutorial: how to craft a bathmat with pompoms, bathroom via DaWanda.com
- A DIY tutorial on how to make your own mason jar bathroom storage, accessory set.Includes how to paint and distress as well as sources for soap container lid.
- 12 Fixer Upper Style Tray Ideas: Lovely ways to add a modern farmhouse look to any room. fixer upper | modern farmhouse | decor | trays | decorating
- Essential oil shower steamers and melts– No time for baths, but love the aromatherapy benefits of bath bombs? Try shower melts! 15+ ideas for…
- Need help for your small laundry room? Check out these 25 great ideas for making the most of a small laundry, be it a closet, 1/2 bath shared space or a tiny room!