Photo via: deveniedesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a cute serving tray for display. I used mine in my living room! Total cost $4 but could be even cheaper if you have a frame or framed mirror to upcycle. PinterestRemakes
- Celebrate this Christmas with your Elf on the Shelf. Have him bring this cute Elf Kisses free printable to your child to help remind them that Santas watching and they need to be good.
- Crafting and present giving does not have to be laborious or cost the earth. You can find many treasures at your local Dollar Store waiting to be upcycled and blinged up.
- 5: Stunning Crate book-shelf You can prepare a beautiful birdcage looking bookshelf in few simple steps that will be perfact for small rooms. Click for guide here I have recommendation for you hopefully you might find useful. This has been mine most useful discovery in ages. My detergents used to have leakages and it was big …
- Surgery in a Bottle – Kiehl’s Over-Night Biological Peel, said to be as effective as a 10 percent glycolic acid peel. It’s $42—definitely less expensive than a peel (let alone the several ‘peels’ one bottle can deliver), and all you have to do is smooth it on and get into bed.”
- Is your Christmas budget a little tighter this year? Count yourself blessed! This may be the most memorable year your family will ever have!
- Ive been feeling very inspired by seashells lately, finding different ways to work them into my decor. One of my recent creations is this nautical seashell wreath, which would be a great way to use souvenirs from a beach vacation. Even if you dont have shells and rope on hand, you should still be able to make this for just a few dollars.
- Chalkboard paint is a dangerously addictive. Once you get your hands on some nothing in your house is safe. You may have bought it for just one project, but once you get started you’ll be hunting down more projects to paint. I’m not sure what makes it so addictive. Maybe because it turns ordinary objects intoContinue Reading…
- Organization does not have to be difficult, nor does it have to be expensive. There are so many neat ways that you can repurpose things that you find at your local Dollar Store. From organizing the kitchen and bathroom to taking care of laundry clutter, there are many things that…
- Pencil Holder Desk Organizer CRAFTING CINDY Wood Pen Holder Office Organizers Sells for $59 on Etsy, but how easy would this be to make if you have tools?
- Spread the loveWho says your table should not be decorated this Christmas? Make it fabulous too with these most repinned pins on Pinterest we have gathered, to give you beautiful DIY table décor ideas. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down now and choose the best one for you! Mason Jar Luminaries Mason jars …
- Turn Dollar Store Bins into Stylish Storage ___ I feel like I can never have enough bins and baskets to keep everything organized – from my son’s blocks to our collection of phone chargers, there is always something that needs to be corralled. My absolute favorite containers are vintage crates, boxes, and buckets but those aren’t always easy to find and they can get expensive. And if you need a matching pair, you can pretty much forget it.