Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Choose any colors youd like for your own beautiful hydrangea front door wreath. The wreath is lush and full with 11 very realistic hydrangeas and accented with hydrangea leaves. A burlap bow finishes it beautifully. Choose your 9 white painted wooden letter for the perfect personal touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 – 24 in diameter. If youd like colors other than the ones shown in the photo, please let me a message to seller upon ordering your wreath.
- Decorate your front door with this adorable burlap wreath with monogram accent. The base is an 18 grapevine wreath and is adorned with burlap, burlap flowers, chevron accent ribbon, berries & your choice of letter. If you are interested in this wreath but would prefer different colors, please message me. The chevron ribbon, letter & berries can all be done in different colors. These make GREAT Birthday & Housewarming gifts! I can ship directly to the lucky recipient & will include a personalized note. All of my wreaths are one-of-a-kind and may vary slightly from the picture featured in the listing. All of my wreaths should be used under a covered porch & kept protected from rain, snow & direct sunlight. Please note the production time on this wreath. Your wreath will ship in 2-3 weeks. Please allow 4-7 days for shipping.
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- Castle Diy: Weekend Round Up – Springtime wreath update with dollar store flowers – $4 project to brighten up your doorway. www.castlediy.com
- How to Make Paper Flowers: 30+ DIY Paper Flowers. Bring your garden indoors with beautiful blooms that will never wilt! These fun paper flower crafts are perfect for decorating your home or to give as gifts.
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- Need some awesome new decor ideas for your home? Letters in the way! You can choose any word or phrase or maybe just the initials you want to put in your home and than find your favorite idea to decorate them. You can use different materials, different colors to customaize your letters just with your …
- love this for a front door for spring instead of a wreath! unique and beautiful! ****
- The easiest Burlap Wreath you will ever make. From the Top This Top That Blog.
- Christmas Wreath Monogram wreath Chevron bow
- 50 Best DIY Snowman Christmas Decoration Ideas I love Pink
- Looking for some cool DIY bedroom decor ideas for your pink room or soon to be pink room? Are you a certified member of the PINK SQUAD? If you are a teen, and if your taste of anything is everything that involves the color pink, then you certainly are a certified squad member! So what …