Photo via: diyncrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via http://TheKimSixFix.com
- Use a cake pan from the dollar store and a candlestick to make an organizer next to your sink to keep everything clean and organized. I love dollar store crafts!
- Cake Stand Kitchen Organizer – from the dollar store. Krylon Brushed Metallic Satin oil rubbed bronze paint. Silver tray, glass candlestick holder, scotch super glue
- $5 Cupcake Tier, Makeup Organizer, Jewlery Organizer. All from the dollar tree!!
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Love this… Got it as an end if the year gift!! This little gumball machine is made from terra cotta pots and a dollar store vase, and filled with candies
- Candy buffet: Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store! Fill with different candies for a great candy buffet!
- DIY Tutorial – Vintage Inspired Bell Jar Christmas Ornaments – inexpensive and easy to make with items from the Dollar Store
- Bring the beach and coastal decor into your home with these gorgeous candle holders made with items from the Dollar Store. http://www.hometalk.com/l/FsZ
- Rustic Wood Slice Pumpkin DIY. Transform an inexpensive dollar store pumpkin with wood slice vase filler from the craft store. From Kim Six Fix.
- DIY Glamorous Picture Frame with glass gems from the dollar tree store. Christmas or mothers day gifts from the cub scout!