Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Living room color scheme ideas can help you to create a living room that’s worthy of showing up in a home décor magazine. Find the best designs for 2017!
- Color Series; Decorating with Royal. Royal home decor | A Shade Of Teal
- A blog about thrifty DIY, decor and design for the home. Inexpensive decorating ideas, helpful household tips, trim work tutorials and DIY projects.
- DIY Home Decor Projects for Summer – DIY Painted Watercolor Pillow – Creative Summery Ideas for Table, Kitchen, Wall Art and Indoor Decor for Summer
- These 7 Genius Smell Hacks are THE BEST! They really are easy and they smell GREAT! Im so happy I found this, I know my home is going to smell SO GOOD. Definitely pinning for later!
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- 150 Dollar Store Organizing Ideas and Projects for the Entire Home – Page 7 of 150 – DIY & Crafts
- The House of Smiths – Home DIY Blog – Interior Decorating Blog – Decorating on a Budget Blog
- diy home decor cool Stylish German Blogger Home · Happy Interior Blog by http://amzn.to/2n3Y35D
- DIY Painted Mason Jars Tutorial | Mason Jar Vases | Add a touch of fall to your home decor with these fun painted mason jar vases!
- Some DIY projects can get pricey because of the materials, but you can always keep your costs low if you stick to dollar-store items! Check out this roundup of really awesome dollar-store projects.
- Dream Catchers are so beautiful and so peaceful. Even if you don’t believe in the actual reason that they exist, you are certain to love the look of them. LuLu’s Blog has a great tutorial for making your own dream catchers. You just need a few basic ingredients – the list is on the site – and…