Photo via: diyjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have you been in an accident? Dont know what to do next? See what this experienced personal injury paralegal has to say!
- How To Paint Furniture from NewtonCustomInteriors.com. Learn how to get a smooth finish for your next painting project. Detailed video and written instructions.
- The Perfect Checklist for Your Next Move
- An easy step-by-step tutorial for finishing raw wood or furniture. With this technique you can apply a Farmhouse Style Finish to your next DIY project.
- I think it’s pretty well accepted now that the dollar store is a great place for budget finds…If you know what to do with them. These dollar store organizing ideas are creative, useful, and only a buck! Ideas for every room of your home. Remember, no amount of decor will cut it if you have …
- Spread the loveWho says your table should not be decorated this Christmas? Make it fabulous too with these most repinned pins on Pinterest we have gathered, to give you beautiful DIY table décor ideas. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down now and choose the best one for you! Mason Jar Luminaries Mason jars …
- Decorate your Christmas tree with the most popular trend for holiday decor right now: deer silhouettes! Sweet Rose Studio has put together a super simple tutorial on how to recreate your own!
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- HOUSEOFKERRS.COM, a room by room guide to declutter your home, Spring cleaning, Organize your life, clothing consignment canada, sell your kids preloved goods, GTA consignment stores, where to donate goods, responsible disposal of goods, eco-friendly decluttering
- Use a cake pan from the dollar store and a candlestick to make an organizer next to your sink to keep everything clean and organized. I love dollar store crafts!
- Must Read Cleaning Tips and Cleaning Ideas for the Home | Cleaning Hacks | DIY Cleaning Hacks | Bathroom Cleaning Tips | Cleaning Tricks
- A tension rod under the sink is the perfect spot to store bottles of cleaning products for easy access, and increased storage space on shelves