Photo via: jackandjillboutique.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Buy a cheap clock, hot glue fabric rosettes around it…omg love it.
- This is a clever idea for repurposing magazine holders. Found on Pinterest. For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time, visit the Organized in 365 Archives. Have you shared a great organizing tip on your website? I’d love to feature it on TheHappyHousewife.com. Submit your Organized in 365 tip. Don’t have …
- Dollar store candle stick, Styrofoam ball, glue whatever flowers you one onto it.
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- Washi tape is born from the combination of Japanese-style paper and masking tape. It comes in a wide range of colors and patterns, its also really cheap to get, at a dollar a roll. You probably have some washi rolls laying around, not knowing what to do with them, so here are 17 ideas to use those washi tape rolls you got.
- 3$ each from the dollar tree. Buy the candle base hot glue it to the large candle holder and then the emergency candles glued into the center. Then fill with seasonal leaves, berries or other things you like. How simple and sweet!!
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email email@example.com Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- Four mirror tiles and one ceramic tile (for the base – cheaper than a mirror tile, especially since the bottom/inside wont be seen anyway); glue felt on bottom to keep ceramic tile base from scratching furniture, countertop, etc. This would also make a pretty container for makeup brushes on a vanity – just put cheap (but pretty!) beads inside, then stand your brushes up in the beads.
- The trick to using essential oils is adding the oils when the wax is hot, but not so hot that the oils evaporate. Because soy wax has a lower melting point than other types of wax and melts easily in the microwave, it is an ideal wax to use to make a candle with essential oils.
- DIY cloth box! I might want to make mine on a sewing machine, rather than using glue. Either way, it looks great and you can choose any fabric combination for a truly custom design!
- My how-to: get 2 brown paper bags and cut to desired height. Cut one bag into strips (all sides but the bottom). Put treat in uncut bag, then wrap cut bag around that. I like to use a carmel apple for the treat and have the stick in the apple double as the brrom stick.
- DIY shoebox home decor Here is how I made it! Collect shoeboxes of various sizes. Paint them. Modge podge scrapbook paper on them. Buy wooden letters and paint them. Hot glue letters on. Buy a curtain rod. Hot glue ribbon on boxes. Slide boxes on rod by ribbon !