Photo via: creatingmyhappiness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive been wanting to SPRUCE up my bathroom with flare, but on a budget and now this has given me a way and idea to be able to just that. I can find these potters at any dollar store and buy some paint at a craft store, I can SPRUCE up my bathroom all under a few bucks…cant wait! When we moved in the colors on the walls were/are: peach tone on walls with slate grey tile flooring (its very neutral-not loving it).. So lavender on the walls to go with the slate grey tiles on the floor.
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- 3$ each from the dollar tree. Buy the candle base hot glue it to the large candle holder and then the emergency candles glued into the center. Then fill with seasonal leaves, berries or other things you like. How simple and sweet!!
- Do you store your wrapping paper in your scrapbook room? I would like to move my wrapping supplies to my craft area, because I usually find I’m running to three different rooms when I need to wrap a present. I grab the box of wrapping paper that I have stored under my bed, run upstairs …
- Rope Lighting Under Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets | 41 Coolest Night Lights To Buy Or DIY
- A file holder from Dollar Tree to organize your kitchen as well. Wonderful idea!
- My how-to: get 2 brown paper bags and cut to desired height. Cut one bag into strips (all sides but the bottom). Put treat in uncut bag, then wrap cut bag around that. I like to use a carmel apple for the treat and have the stick in the apple double as the brrom stick.
- DIY shoebox home decor Here is how I made it! Collect shoeboxes of various sizes. Paint them. Modge podge scrapbook paper on them. Buy wooden letters and paint them. Hot glue letters on. Buy a curtain rod. Hot glue ribbon on boxes. Slide boxes on rod by ribbon !
- Organizing and Decluttering Pinterest | For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time …
- Bread in its own hanging shelf in the pantry so it wont get smashed.
- Organize your chest freezer in under half an hour with dollar store bins! Great chest freezer organization system; easy to maintain too!
- DIY Dollar Store Decorating Ideas – it is possible to have a beautiful on a budget. Check out these brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Projects! After all, it doesnt get much cheaper than the dollar store. You wont believe that these beautiful projects started out as dollar store items! | DIY home decorating ideas, decorating on a budget