Photo via: inhabitat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coffee Filter Peonies Tutorial ~ make pretty peonies from dyed coffee filters! (Click Photo)
- Find new uses for old household items. Boost comfort and organization in your home with these easy DIY projects that use items you probably already have.
- 16 Ingenious Uses for Old Bed Sheets – Turn thrift store finds into treasure. | The 104 Homestead
- . Chandeliers. A chandeliers grandeur and luxuriousness is unrivaled. Whether youre seeking to illuminate your dining room, wedding, or an outdoor event, n…
- Four mirror tiles and one ceramic tile (for the base – cheaper than a mirror tile, especially since the bottom/inside wont be seen anyway); glue felt on bottom to keep ceramic tile base from scratching furniture, countertop, etc. This would also make a pretty container for makeup brushes on a vanity – just put cheap (but pretty!) beads inside, then stand your brushes up in the beads.
- How to Make Crystals | How to Make Geodes | DIY Faux Crystals | DIY Faux Gemstones | DIY Faux Geode | DIY Faux Gems | DIY Crystals | DIY Geode via @rainonatinroof
- Learn How to Make Your Home Look More Expensive on a Dime with a few simple changes to your existing decor via www.artsandclassy.com
- Make your own giant photo mural.
- These super cute DIY Book Flowers are an inexpensive way to give a new purpose to an old tattered book. DIY Book Flowers are super simple to make too!
- DIY Craft Project: Sharpie Mug Tutorial – Custom heart handle mugs that require no artistic ability or transfers! If you can trace and make dots you can make these mugs! Learn the easy hack! Uses oil based Sharpie paint pens that are baked on. DIY Tutorial perfect for Mothers Day Gifts or Valentines Day.
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]