Photo via: castlediy.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- Dollar stores tend to get a bad rap. When you think of the low priced items they carry, we judge it as low quality and let’s be honest, ‘cheap looking’ stuff. It may be time for you to give your neighborhood store another chance. Here are some really cool DIY projects that look like they were bought at a boutique.
- Awesome DIY Dollar Store Organizing Hacks! Organizing your home doesnt have to cost a fortune! Check out these 11 inexpensive dollar store organizing hacks to organize everything! | organizing tips, organizing tricks, home organization, cheap organizing ideas, inexpensive organizing ideas
- Castle DIY: How to: Easy Pillow Covers – cheap and easy fix for a pillow update. Cover two pillows for the price of one store bought upgrade! Anyone can do this. Recommended for novices and new sewers!
- See 8 cheap wall art ideas that can help you add style to your home. You dont have to spend a fortune to have a beautiful home.
- DIY Dollar Store Decorating Ideas – it is possible to have a beautiful on a budget. Check out these brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Projects! After all, it doesnt get much cheaper than the dollar store. You wont believe that these beautiful projects started out as dollar store items! | DIY home decorating ideas, decorating on a budget
- Castle DIY: How to: Make a Headboard for less than $100 and looks great! Relatively simple to make and for only a handful of materials. Step by steps and pictures will show you how.
- Castle DIY: How To: Popcorn Ceilings Undone – Increase the value of your home, brighten your room and get those flat ceilings your house deserves. A little step by step on how to remove popcorn ceilings yourself!
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- Love crafting but cant always fit it into your budget due to the high cost of supplies? Lately on Pinterest I have been seeing dollar store crafts, and I finally decided to go try making a few myself to see if they were actually worth the effort. Was I ever surprised to find that these cheap craft
- Designer Inspired Succulent Centerpiece – As a budget crafter, its fun to make my own version of an expensive items for pennies. I had seen faux succulent centerpieces at a home decor store and knew I had to make it myself.