Photo via: castlediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Castle DIY: How to: Easy Pillow Covers – cheap and easy fix for a pillow update. Cover two pillows for the price of one store bought upgrade! Anyone can do this. Recommended for novices and new sewers!
- Castle DIY: How to: Build a Cat Tree for $50 or less.
- Castle DIY: How To: Popcorn Ceilings Undone – Increase the value of your home, brighten your room and get those flat ceilings your house deserves. A little step by step on how to remove popcorn ceilings yourself!
- Castle DIY: How to: Make a Headboard for less than $100 and looks great! Relatively simple to make and for only a handful of materials. Step by steps and pictures will show you how.
- Castle Diy – How to: A Succulent Terrarium Tutorial – easy as pie and really adorable. Help make the winter a little more tolerable by bringing some green inside.
- Castle DIY: How to: Clothespin Magnets
- A DIY tutorial on how to make your own mason jar bathroom storage, accessory set.Includes how to paint and distress as well as sources for soap container lid.
- How to Strip Paint Off Wood | How to Restain Furniture | How to Strip Furniture | How to Restain Wood | DIY Stripping Furniture
- Castle DIY: DIY: Faux Granite Countertops – Using envirotex lite, a cheap alternative to granite countertops that looks beautiful! Home improvement, remodel, DIY, low cost.
- Castle Diy: Weekend Round Up – Springtime wreath update with dollar store flowers – $4 project to brighten up your doorway. www.castlediy.com
- Castle DIY: Furniture Reupholstery 101 (The Lazy Girl Way)