Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Kids Room Ideas And Storage Solutions For Both Girls And Boys – Cheap and cool ways to make your kids room organized and look great. These DIY Projects are perfect for you if youre looking to organize your home! Organization Ideas For The Home
- DIY Craft Project: Sharpie Mug Tutorial – Custom heart handle mugs that require no artistic ability or transfers! If you can trace and make dots you can make these mugs! Learn the easy hack! Uses oil based Sharpie paint pens that are baked on. DIY Tutorial perfect for Mothers Day Gifts or Valentines Day.
- Create this Easy DIY chalkboard kitchen memo board with a dollar store tray and chalk paint in just 2 steps! Easily change up your message to suit your mood or the season.
- Dollar store DIY: Mini sugar scrubs make cute gift ideas or party favors. Craft them together as a group for even more fun.
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- My name is Alexa, and Masterpiece Mixers is one of my favorite places to visit when I get my paint on. This is my own result from taking the Abstract Flower class more than a year ago. It was interesting to see how Debbie taught this painting to a group of 18 versus 4.
- Chalkboard paint is a dangerously addictive. Once you get your hands on some nothing in your house is safe. You may have bought it for just one project, but once you get started you’ll be hunting down more projects to paint. I’m not sure what makes it so addictive. Maybe because it turns ordinary objects intoContinue Reading…
- Beautiful 3 way mirror custom built to look like an Armoire – Perfect for getting ready or for a dressing room/closet.
- Homemade Cupcake Christmas Ornament DIY – So easy that this makes a perfect gift or decoration you can make for the holidays.
- Need help for your small laundry room? Check out these 25 great ideas for making the most of a small laundry, be it a closet, 1/2 bath shared space or a tiny room!
- I’ve been curious for awhile now how to do a photo transfer on wood. My local MOPS group (mother’s of pre-schoolers) does an Antiquities fund-raiser and I just love these pictures. So I wanted to learn myself how to transfer these antique style photos onto a rustic wood “frame.” Once I figured out how to …
- What you’ll need: – Assorted vintage glass vases (I found mine at a local thrift store, 9 pieces for $5) – Rubbing Alcohol (optional) – Brown craft paper or newspaper – Latex gloves – White glossy spray paint (I used Krylon Multipurpose Indoor/Outdoor Gloss White)