Photo via: pastelsandmacarons.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the idea for a simple DIY wire basket side table @Industry Standard Design
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Box Shelves @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Hanging Shelves /istandarddesign/
- This year my teenage daughter wants a more traditional theme in our house… apparently as cute as our “theme” Christmases have been, she longs for something more red and green, like when she was little. ( Come on! Our Candyland Christmas Tree was AMAZING!) I myself, was longing for lots of frosty snow, and birch …
- So excited to share this simple and sweet dollar store door decoration I made for under ten dollars! Check out my tutorial on how I gave my back door some much needed swag!
- Check out this step by step tutorial for learning how to make painted and frosted glass jars ~ which make great candle holders!
- DIY Dollar Store Decorating Ideas – it is possible to have a beautiful on a budget. Check out these brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Projects! After all, it doesnt get much cheaper than the dollar store. You wont believe that these beautiful projects started out as dollar store items! | DIY home decorating ideas, decorating on a budget
- Some DIY projects can get pricey because of the materials, but you can always keep your costs low if you stick to dollar-store items! Check out this roundup of really awesome dollar-store projects.
- Shiplap is all the rage and is so easy and inexpensive to do! Come learn how to install shiplap with this step by step tutorial at Provident ?Home Design.
- If you are looking for some raised bed garden designs that are easy, check this out! This is one of the easiest raised garden plans out there!
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- Check out how to build a DIY rustic reclaimed wood bathroom storage caddy @istandarddesign