Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Box Shelves @istandarddesign
- Check out how to build a DIY rustic reclaimed wood bathroom storage caddy @istandarddesign
- Check out how to make an easy DIY rustic bookshelf @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Birch Tree Training @Industry Standard Design
- Arrange items with a solid base on the hanging shelves.
- Make this Custom Potted Hanging Herb Garden. An easy DIY for your home made from pallet wood and inexpensive terra cotta pots! – Click through for the full tutorial.
- DIY Tutorial: Using Hobby Lobby brackets to make cute shelves in any color!
- Check out this step by step tutorial for learning how to make painted and frosted glass jars ~ which make great candle holders!
- So excited to share this simple and sweet dollar store door decoration I made for under ten dollars! Check out my tutorial on how I gave my back door some much needed swag!
- DIY Dollar Store Decorating Ideas – it is possible to have a beautiful on a budget. Check out these brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Projects! After all, it doesnt get much cheaper than the dollar store. You wont believe that these beautiful projects started out as dollar store items! | DIY home decorating ideas, decorating on a budget
- Some DIY projects can get pricey because of the materials, but you can always keep your costs low if you stick to dollar-store items! Check out this roundup of really awesome dollar-store projects.
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom