Photo via: rainonatinroof.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Remove Rust from Metal and Other Surfaces | Rust Remover | Rust Removal from Metal | Rust Remover DIY | Cleaning Hack | Cleaning Tip
- How to Restore Hardware | How to Clean Hardware | Kitchen Cleaning Tips | Kitchen Cleaning Hacks | Easy Cleaning Tips | Cleaning Hacks
- How to Clean Vinyl Upholstery | How to Clean Dirty Vinyl | Easiest Way to Clean Vinyl Upholstery | Cleaning Hack | Cleaning Tip
- How to Sew a Shower Curtain with a Vintage Tablecloth | This farmhouse style DIY sewing hack shows you exactly how to craft a unique shower curtain from a vintage tablecloth. This is a super simple, easy sew tutorial and it is super clear! Click through to read it now!
- This sweet little bouquet made of vintage buttons is displayed in an small, old wooden spool with brown thread. It is only 4 inches tall. It would add a charming touch to a sewing or craft room. This design features 6 cheerful button blossoms in sunny yellow and tan with 2 dark red wire spirals and 3 gold wire flower accents. If you are interested in international shipping, please convo me and I will get shipping pricing for you.
- How to Waterproof Fabric and Repel Stains | Waterproof Fabric DIY | Waterproof Fabric Spray | Waterproof Fabric Projects | Cleaning Hacks
- Doctor up your hand-me-down or Ikea furniture with a package of gold pushpins. | 42 Dollar Store Tricks Every Broke Person Should Know
- Are you tired of the mess and clutter that seem to be absolutely everywhere you look? Are you tired of feeling continually overwhelmed and like you just cant catch up? There really is a way out of the mess and the overwhelm! It wont happen overnight, but these steps will help you get on track to a home you can keep clean and enjoy!
- Castle DIY: How To: Popcorn Ceilings Undone – Increase the value of your home, brighten your room and get those flat ceilings your house deserves. A little step by step on how to remove popcorn ceilings yourself!
- Use a cake pan from the dollar store and a candlestick to make an organizer next to your sink to keep everything clean and organized. I love dollar store crafts!
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- Keep up to date with the latest posts from Cozy Ideas. Like us on Facebook! Source: Buzzfeed.com Running out of space in your closet for your clothes? Is your room starting to look like one big clothing junk yard? Her are 54 clothing organization tips that will seriously change your life. You will discover how to …