Photo via: activerain.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store – outdoor black rubber door mat. Spray painted with Heirloom White from Home Depot. Sand to get a rustic feel.
- Over 20 Shell Craft Ideas – Red Ted Arts Blog kids crafts
- Cool shell clock, if I decide I need a clock at the beach!
- Gorgeous Floral Arrangement
- Vintage Pot Bouquet| Spring Floral Arrangement Ideas
- Create an easy no Sew DIY Succulent Floral Arrangement with an upcycled tin, moss and felt.
- Create Easy DIY Succulents using felt, moss and a glue gun. Create a stunning succulent arrangement from thrift store finds.
- Apple Floral Arrangement
- This arrangement is GORGEOUS!
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Ive been feeling very inspired by seashells lately, finding different ways to work them into my decor. One of my recent creations is this nautical seashell wreath, which would be a great way to use souvenirs from a beach vacation. Even if you dont have shells and rope on hand, you should still be able to make this for just a few dollars.