Photo via: leschosesdemarie.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vanilla candles and coffee beans – smells fantastic, perfect for the coffee bar or dessert station
- Coffee beans and dollar store candles. Cheap and cute.
- Coffee Filter Peonies Tutorial ~ make pretty peonies from dyed coffee filters! (Click Photo)
- 4) This is a very simple centerpiece, but can look amazing when surrounded by candles and placed in the centers of the tables.
- 1. Dollar Store Candles source 2. Christmas Lights source 3. Refrigerator source 4. Straw Bunting source 5. Office Supplies source 6. Old Stools source 7. Jewelry source 8. Vases source 9. Letter …
- Add water to Elmer’s glue and brush inside of mason jar. Put glitter inside of the jars, and roll/spin the jar around until the glitter coats the sides. Add a tea light after it dries, and voila!
- Cheap rocks from IKEA, a couple candles and a scented oil reed diffuser – cheap and easy (and yummy smelling) decor for the bathroom, fits perfectly on the back of the toilet…
- 3$ each from the dollar tree. Buy the candle base hot glue it to the large candle holder and then the emergency candles glued into the center. Then fill with seasonal leaves, berries or other things you like. How simple and sweet!!
- Sparkling Angel Wings Made From Coffee Filters
- How foam from Home Depot can make your windows look amazing
- Amazing DIY Halloween Yard Decorations From the Shadow Farm – Home … ext.homedepot.com600 × 800Search by image Homemade Halloween Decorations: Tree limbs are a great form for these spooky scarecrows
- Shut the Front Door!!! Downy Unstoppables in wax burner to make home smell like fresh laundry!