Photo via: thehappyhousie.porch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Designer Inspired Succulent Centerpiece – As a budget crafter, its fun to make my own version of an expensive items for pennies. I had seen faux succulent centerpieces at a home decor store and knew I had to make it myself.
- How to make your own easy DIY Twig Letters – Twig Monogram how to tutorial at The Happy Housie
- diy faux succulent terrarium, crafts, gardening, home decor, succulents, terrarium
- Seriously easy to make Pottery Barn knockoff string lights by using Dollar Store finds. So simple!
- DIY Jewelry Tray from Dollar Store Finds at The Happy Housie
- Create Easy DIY Succulents using felt, moss and a glue gun. Create a stunning succulent arrangement from thrift store finds.
- How to make your own Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath at thehappyhousie.com – This quick and easy wreath will take you five minutes using supplies mainly from the dollar store and is a beautiful spring Easter wreath to dress up your front door or anywhere else in your home that needs a little springy touch.
- SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! Video: Replicate a $300 Pottery Barn mirror with Dollar Store mirrors duct taped together. Why have I never thought of this?!!!!!! Oh, yeah, I am so doing this.
- House Stuff Works: How To: The Pottery Barn Knock-Off Mirror
- DIY faux lavender wreath tutorial in under 10 minutes!
- A felt succulent wreath tutorial | thinkmakeshareblog.com
- Castle Diy – How to: A Succulent Terrarium Tutorial – easy as pie and really adorable. Help make the winter a little more tolerable by bringing some green inside.