Photo via: lottaagaton.se
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Craft Patch: Pinterest Tested: Stainless Steel Sink Cleaner thecraftpatch.blogspot.com
- Inspiring Examples Of Minimal Interior Design 3 | NEW Decorating Ideas
- Here we share some best pictures from internet of black and white living room interior design. Best Photos of Combination of black and white colors for your interior decor.
- Chalkboard paint is a form of art that you can draw on any surface and in any color. It’s pretty much a gift to interior design, and super fun to DIY. You can paint everyday objects like jars, trays, cloches, wine glasses and you can create unique gift tags, garden markers and decorative items.
- Even a small amount of makeup can make your bathroom or vanity look messy and cluttered. Here are 24 unconventional ways to organize your beauty products using things you probably already own.
- DIY Designer Switchplates | DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | Click for Tutorial | Easy Home Decorating Ideas
- Renovation Before and After: Part One • Two Boys One Pup After telling you all about our foreclosure woes, I havent updated on any renovations! Our fixer upper is coming together, even though we took a break for the holidays. See our paint choices (its a Sherwin Williams greige!), carpet, and moulding! Coming up soon, kitchen upgrades!
- Yard sale season is in full swing and I just scored a brand new closet organizing system for $7. Check out the post for all the before and after pics (plus a cl…
- Dendrobium Orchids and Steel Grass
- Designer Inspired Succulent Centerpiece – As a budget crafter, its fun to make my own version of an expensive items for pennies. I had seen faux succulent centerpieces at a home decor store and knew I had to make it myself.
- Choosing interior paint colors for your home can be overwhelming but with these tips & tricks, you can easily pick the perfect colors for your home.Home paint color ideas, home color ideas, kitchen paint color ideas, bedroom paint color ideas, bathroom paint color ideas
- How To: Turn Pickle Jars into Apothecary Jars » Curbly | DIY Design Community