Photo via: homedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Eine Holzhaspel kann man oft gratis abholen…..11 tolle Haspelideen! – DIY Bastelideen
- 20 Ultra-Modern Laundry Rooms That Fit Into The Most Contemporary Homes
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! I’m in the process of cleaning out my basement. Definitely not blogworthy-type material, basically just shoving a bunch of holiday decorations and miscellaneous home décor items into large plastic storage bins and making a pile of items to donate that we no longer need. …
- Want something fresh and new for your walls but dont have a huge budget or a lot of time on your hands? This 5 Minute Wall Art might be just the ticket. FIVE minutes….seriously!
- My Favorite Thrift Store Finds – treasures in the rough
- Dollar store mirrors duct-taped together on the backs…great idea for a larger mirror!
- DIY Kate Spade Decor | DIY Kate Spade Office | DIY Kate Spade Party | Kate Spade Decor | Kate Spade Crafts | Easy Crafts
- Have you been in an accident? Dont know what to do next? See what this experienced personal injury paralegal has to say!
- Coffee Filter Peonies Tutorial ~ make pretty peonies from dyed coffee filters! (Click Photo)
- Organizing and Decluttering Pinterest | For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time …
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- See 8 cheap wall art ideas that can help you add style to your home. You dont have to spend a fortune to have a beautiful home.