Photo via: savvysugar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My Family Command Center: I could make this more vertical and put it above my trash can (need to get a cutter trash can)
- cookie sheet from the dollar store, cover it in fabric, glue 2 layers of cork board to the bottom portion
- DIY: crayon candles. maybe paint the outside with little santas, reindeer (other christmasy stuff!!!!!)
- Dollar store sparkly candles! I stared at these yesterday thinking the same thing!
- Dollar store candles and some spray paint!
- DIY Creative Candles • Ideas and tutorials, including this candle lampshade craft by Good Housekeeping!
- Coffee beans & tea lights. The warmth from the candles makes the coffee beans smell amazing.
- Easy DIY Seashell Candles | 26 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know | Dollar Store Decorating Ideas for the Home
- Simple but elegant. $1 store candles and vase
- Cheap rocks from IKEA, a couple candles and a scented oil reed diffuser – cheap and easy (and yummy smelling) decor for the bathroom, fits perfectly on the back of the toilet…
- Monogrammed Natural Soy Candles, $11
- Personalization Soy Candles by ktsoycandles on Etsy, $22.00