Photo via: onelittleproject.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Due to high demand for this item, we have a wait list or you can preorder. If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please send me an email or conversation. Dont miss out! Delivery on wait list items is November 2017. If you purchase this item from Etsy it will not ship until November. Please contact me to be placed on wait list. These are the last wait list spots that will be offered on Etsy before Christmas 2017. Once these 5 spots are sold we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas at this time. If you are interested in a wait list spot, please contact me directly via etsy convo or email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you! We now have a team of expert crochet artists working on these blankets, but even with additional artists, demand is high and each blanket is a labor of love! You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Who hasnt sang this song as they cradled a little one! The lyrics from this classic song are captured in this exquisite blanket so you can wrap your baby in sunshine! A beautiful pattern from Jody Pyott. Find her work on Ravelry! Officially an award winning blanket! My entry of this blanket in the 2016 Shippensburg Fair took first place! See my Facebook page for pictures! WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MILADYSWISHCROCHET Choose from 5 colorways! Also available is personalization! Blocks with your loved ones name can also be added for an additional $20. Blankets are handcrocheted using Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, which is machine washable. The blanket measures about 50×55 inches. We now have a team of 4 expert crochet artists-Katie, Roxanne, Colleen and Andrea-working to fill orders! With these extra artists working to fill orders quickly, we are hoping to move up our delivery date! Each blanket is custom made and takes over 100 hours of work. If you have questions or would like another colorway, please contact me! Colorway 1 picture 1 and 3 Honey Bee Bubblegum Soft Lavender Turquoise Colorway 2 Honey Bee Periwinkle Blue Creamsicle Turquoise Colorway 3 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green White Colorway 4 Soft Pink Soft Lavender Pastel Green Pastel Yellow Colorway 5 Picture 2 Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Yellow White
- Urban Decays Vice Lipstick App: Nowadays, so much shopping is done on mobile apps. I, for one, need to forget about retail therapy because I do so much mobile app shopping that I need to go into smart phone therapy. For reals. Anyway, lots of people shop for lipstick on apps but that can be really tricky, right? Cuz the color looks one way on your smartphone screen and then when you get the lipstick you ordered, the color is completely different.
- The art of book binding is an ancient craft, but actually it is not very difficult to do and with almost no practice you can get really awesome results. If you are on the lookout for fun craft projects or quick ways of making nice presents and gifts, then this could be the project for you. I know that there are other Instructables on the art of book binding but this project is meant to be a simple quick project that will give a very acceptable finish, and a book that looks like it has been professionally made, yet without the need for any special equipment. All you will need is: Some paper Minimum really is about 32 A4 or US Letter sized sheets, to make a half A4 (half US Letter sized book), although smaller books can be made as can ones with more pages. You can use tracing …
- This is so awesome! A shoe organizer works great for keeping things in the car neat and tidy. If you have children, you probably have a load of things that you need to take with you when you go. Small shoe organizers will fit all of those items and you can just hang them over the back of the front seat so that kids can get to what they need.
- Looking for some easy ways to make extra cash on the side? If you love making things like we do, then selling crafts is the best way to go, ever! We are always looking for unique ideas that allow us to put our crafting skills to good use and get paid for it, and we decided to put together a list of
- In a rental, built-in cupboards and closet organizing systems are often not available or possible. But these apartment storage ideas show that you can achieve good-looking, polished storage that you can take with you when your lease is up.
- Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! Ive been tagged by a few sweet friends today and Im riding in the car on my way to go to lunch and do a little shopping so I wanted to go ahead and share while I have a little time. Thanks so much Debbie @seaside_cottage_couture and Nicki @theurbandoor for asking widn! Becca /beccalevie/ of theshabbysisters asked me to share letters and lanterns for shabulous (hosts tagged left) and Sarah /thebelmontranch/ asked me to share for saturdaylant…
- Fun Crafts To Do With Nail Polish | Best Nail Polish Crafts | DIY Projects and Arts and Crafts Ideas Using Nail Polish | 32 Amazing Nail Polish Crafts http://www.thrillbites.com/amazing-nail-polish-craft-ideas
- Chalkboard paint is a form of art that you can draw on any surface and in any color. It’s pretty much a gift to interior design, and super fun to DIY. You can paint everyday objects like jars, trays, cloches, wine glasses and you can create unique gift tags, garden markers and decorative items.
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- DIY Dollar Store Decorating Ideas – it is possible to have a beautiful on a budget. Check out these brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Projects! After all, it doesnt get much cheaper than the dollar store. You wont believe that these beautiful projects started out as dollar store items! | DIY home decorating ideas, decorating on a budget