Photo via: paperroseblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create this look by picking up an old picture from Goodwill, spray paint the frame, then place a favorite piece of fabric under the glass!
- Create an easy no Sew DIY Succulent Floral Arrangement with an upcycled tin, moss and felt.
- Paint Chip Art: Punch a few shapes in paint chips, pepper them on a piece of paper, and frame it for an awesome piece of art.
- 1. Mark down things to remember on a DIY dry erase board. DIY dorm hacks are the best dorm hacks! Just put a piece of pretty scrapbook paper in any frame and just like that you have your own dry erase board. Dry erase markers write perfectly on the glass…
- DIY Hanging Wall Banner, summer style! So easy!!! Made in less than 20 minutes for under $10!
- I like the chalkboard sign in a frame for on top of the cupboards. Holiday display!! More
- Closet organization is always a challenge. I’m sharing today my favorite TOP 10 Closet Organization Ideas. These are clever, quick and effective… I am implementing a bunch of these genius tips in my own home and in my own closet! Take a look! Here they are! 1 Create Double Clothes Hangers with Can Tabs What a great …
- Turn your messy bathroom into the most organized room in the house with these simple bathroom hacks that will only take 10 minutes or less.
- Make a cute serving tray for display. I used mine in my living room! Total cost $4 but could be even cheaper if you have a frame or framed mirror to upcycle. PinterestRemakes
- Everyone loves an easy inexpensive Dollar Tree DIY! Come see what we made today, you will be jumping in the car and heading to the store for the materials. Split photo / Gallery Wall photo display home decor!
- DIY faux lavender wreath tutorial in under 10 minutes!
- 12 easiest and great looking pallet sofas and coffee tables that one can make in just an afternoon. Detailed tutorials and lots of great resources! – A Piece Of Rainbow