Photo via: paperroseblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create an easy no Sew DIY Succulent Floral Arrangement with an upcycled tin, moss and felt.
- My Favorite Thrift Store Finds – treasures in the rough
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- 10 Decorating Tips Using Thrift Store Finds
- Comparison between Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath using Make it Fun Crafts Foam Wreath Form and Faux Succulents tutorial at the happy housie
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- 10 Tips and Tricks to snag your most awesome thrift store find. Ideas and tutorials to create feature walls, arrangements and easy DIYs
- Seriously easy to make Pottery Barn knockoff string lights by using Dollar Store finds. So simple!
- Four mirror tiles and one ceramic tile (for the base – cheaper than a mirror tile, especially since the bottom/inside wont be seen anyway); glue felt on bottom to keep ceramic tile base from scratching furniture, countertop, etc. This would also make a pretty container for makeup brushes on a vanity – just put cheap (but pretty!) beads inside, then stand your brushes up in the beads.
- diy faux succulent terrarium, crafts, gardening, home decor, succulents, terrarium
- Dollar Store Crafts – DIY Tiered Trays From Thrift Store Frames – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Kika*Des*Colores created this colorful handbag using 792 pieces of candy wrappers, 792 pieces of recycled paper from a phone book, yellow felt and yellow b