Photo via: trendhunter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Cupcake Christmas Ornament DIY – So easy that this makes a perfect gift or decoration you can make for the holidays.
- Snowman Bowl a Cute simple idea you can find the bowls at most Dollar stores or the Christmas tree shops or places similar like that you can do a variation of the idea with a Coastal theme or Christmas village or North Pole Santa shop theme a Terrarium with white flowers ( Irish Moss Sagina Subulata ) for the snow and small herbs or plants to resemble the trees and fairy houses – Daw
- This year my teenage daughter wants a more traditional theme in our house… apparently as cute as our “theme” Christmases have been, she longs for something more red and green, like when she was little. ( Come on! Our Candyland Christmas Tree was AMAZING!) I myself, was longing for lots of frosty snow, and birch …
- Need help for your small laundry room? Check out these 25 great ideas for making the most of a small laundry, be it a closet, 1/2 bath shared space or a tiny room!
- This sweet little bouquet made of vintage buttons is displayed in an small, old wooden spool with brown thread. It is only 4 inches tall. It would add a charming touch to a sewing or craft room. This design features 6 cheerful button blossoms in sunny yellow and tan with 2 dark red wire spirals and 3 gold wire flower accents. If you are interested in international shipping, please convo me and I will get shipping pricing for you.
- Learn how to make a darling pomander flower ball with just a few crafting items!
- We have been asked by many folks for more craft ideas that use recycled K-cups. Heres one that is a great last-minute holiday project: a bucket of snow! These would be great for use as Christmas tree ornaments, as place card holders, or as embellishments for your gift wrapping.
- So simple and cute. Perfect for fall/winter. Maybe add some leaves in there or a pine cone?
- These Light Bulb Hot Air Balloons are such a cute ornament and a very easy craft. We have rounded up an adorable collection you will love. View now.
- Tiered trays made from silver-esque trays and crystal-esque candle sticks, spray painted – total cost 5 bucks!!! Use for parties or organizing jewelry or holding soap and lotion. Lots of possibilities.
- Four mirror tiles and one ceramic tile (for the base – cheaper than a mirror tile, especially since the bottom/inside wont be seen anyway); glue felt on bottom to keep ceramic tile base from scratching furniture, countertop, etc. This would also make a pretty container for makeup brushes on a vanity – just put cheap (but pretty!) beads inside, then stand your brushes up in the beads.
- DIY dollar store ornament – hammered metal – so elegant! Great holiday craft to make.