Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Snowman Bowl a Cute simple idea you can find the bowls at most Dollar stores or the Christmas tree shops or places similar like that you can do a variation of the idea with a Coastal theme or Christmas village or North Pole Santa shop theme a Terrarium with white flowers ( Irish Moss Sagina Subulata ) for the snow and small herbs or plants to resemble the trees and fairy houses – Daw
- 10 Things You Should Always Buy At Thrift Stores
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This greenish gold wine bottle light is embellished with a nice mixture of gold, clear, and frosted glass gems, silk and gold metal leaves, grapevine, wire, and berries. This light is very pretty whether it’s plugged in or not. It would make a super cool gift while making a strong statement that you support the idea of upcycled and repurposed items. Why throw something away when you can make something awesome out of it, right? Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- Create this Easy DIY chalkboard kitchen memo board with a dollar store tray and chalk paint in just 2 steps! Easily change up your message to suit your mood or the season.
- The most common use for wax paper may be found in the kitchen, but it can also be used for a glamorous display to brighten a dinner party or upgrade any room.
- DIY gift wrapping ideas.. could use this idea for nailpolish or small bottles of lotion or something at the shower.. or party 😉
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- This one of my favorite solutions for small spaces and storage. These are not only great in a bathroom, but great in laundry room, closets for gloves and hats during winter, and craft rooms. I love how you can attache different sizes and colors of baskets to the towel rod to color code things. – 30 Brilliant Bathroom Organization and Storage DIY Solutions
- At the heart of budget decorating, or DIY decorating for that matter, is the makeover. Find a used piece with good bones at a thrift store, yard sale or flea market, and transform it into something stylish and lovely. Paint is your number one weapon of course, but there are so many creative ways to …
- Easy and adorable Christmas tree Oreo pops. Fun food craft to make with the kids! Would be a cute Christmas gift or a fun recipe for a class party.
- Rope Lighting Under Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets | 41 Coolest Night Lights To Buy Or DIY
- My Favorite Thrift Store Finds – treasures in the rough