Photo via: clarendonlane.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add vintage charm to plain windows with these sweet window shutters – by Vintage News Junkie featured on I Love That Junk
- DIY Window Trim – The Easy Way | Blesser House – I want to trim all the windows in our entire house like this! For a more vintage look, go a little wider on the side casing and apron and make the 1×6 header slightly narrower.
- 15 Unique DIY Kitchen Backsplash Ideas To Personalize Your Cooking Space
- Love the mixture and pop of color. But maybe over a doorway or headboard instead of a window
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Frame Gallery In The Entryway – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- Creative Frame Decoration Ideas For Your House (13)
- Paint Chip Art: Punch a few shapes in paint chips, pepper them on a piece of paper, and frame it for an awesome piece of art.
- Red Christmas Frame for Door or Wall. This could be easily made from Dollar Store products.
- You can also use a collage frame to leave yourself notes for certain days of the week, like appointments.
- Create an easy DIY Jewelry Display in 10 minutes with an upcycled frame and a piece of lace.
- Put stick-on decals on a picture frame and remove the back of the frame.
- Make a cute serving tray for display. I used mine in my living room! Total cost $4 but could be even cheaper if you have a frame or framed mirror to upcycle. PinterestRemakes